Rural homes sale near Dallas Fort Worth Texas is a popular search these days and if you’re reading this chances are you’re interested. If you’re interested then we think you’ll enjoy these quotes about living out in the country.
- “The stars at night are big and bright deep in the heart of Texas” –Don Swander, Jean Hershey
Nothing compares to walking out on your porch at night and seeing the Milky Way with no light pollution to be spoken for. And knowing you’re a Texan, there’s nothing like that either.
- “Some old fashioned things like fresh air and sunshine are hard to beat” –Laura Ingalls Wilder
The author of Little House On The Prarie sure got that one right. Taking a step outside and breathing is sometimes just what we need.
- “Country things are the necessary root of our life- and that remains true even of a rootless and tragically urban civilization. To live permanently away from the country is a slow form of death.” –Ester Meynell
If you’ve ever driven back to a rural home after a long hot day in the city, you know what this is about. The city drains you. The country nourishes you.
- “My father asserted that there was no better place to bring up a family than in a rural environment… there’s something about getting up at 5am, feeding the stock and chickens, and milking a couple of cows before breakfast that gives you a lifelong respect for the price of butter and eggs.” –Bill Vaughan
Though you may not live this simple of a life, it is definitely true that rural living humbles you.
- “It is not easy to walk alone in the country without musing upon something” –Charles Dickens. No wonder Charles Dickens is such a renowned author; he spent time in a rural setting! Walking under those wide open skies, it’s impossible not to think big.
- “The trouble with simple living is that, though it can be joyful, rich and creative, it isn’t simple.” –Doris Janzen Longacre
Anyone who’s lived outside of the city knows this to be true. Though we may call it “simple living,” we all know it’s anything but that. The challenges and what we learn along the way make it worth it.
- “Nor rural sights alone, but rural sounds, exhilarate the spirit, and restore the tone of languid nature.” –William Cowper
Trees rustling in the wind, deer prancing around, and more make up the symphony that is a rural summer night. Take a minute to listen and take in the beauty.
- “It’s rural America. It’s where I came from. We always refer to ourselves as real America. Rural America, real America, real, real, America.” –Dan Quayle
God bless America. Dan Quayle is right. Living in rural areas really gives you a look at what this country was built on.
- “There ain’t nothing wrong with them big city lights, but me, I prefer them slow country nights.” –Colt Ford
This quote is from the song “Through The Country,” and boy did it hit home. Being close to the city is nice, but nothing compares to sitting by the porch light with your family at night, talking about your day and knowing that the space around you is all your own.
- “Texas is the finest portion of the globe that has ever graces my vision” –Sam Houston
Sam must have been talking about the wide-open spaces that we know and love. No matter what part of Texas you’re from, it’s gotta be beautiful. However those rural spaces take first prize in our book.
Rural homes sale near Dallas Fort Worth Texas. You’re looking into it, so let us personally show you around.